Add support for Gutenberg on product pages.
WooCommerce is a awesome plugin used by 5+ million WordPress websites to create e-commerce.
It’s awesome and we love it but for now they do not support the new WordPress block editor.
So now you can use the best of the worlds: WooCommerce product settings on classic editor and product description with block editor.
How to Use
Easily and quickly!
Just activate “Blocks for Products” and you will be able to change from Classic Editor to Gutenberg.
You can translate Blocks for Products to your language.
We would be grateful for a review here.
- WooCommerce – 3.9
- Install WooCommerce and activate it.
- Install “Blocks for Products” by plugins dashboard.
- Upload the entire
blocks-for-productsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
I want to edit only some products
No problem, you can click on “Use Classic Editor” to use Classic Editor.
Does it works for another post type or another e-commerce plugin?
Nope. The intention here is to integrate with WooCommerce product page, but you are free to fork and create your version of this plugin to any post_type.
Can I help you?
Yes! Visit GitHub repository.
Contributors & Developers
“Blocks for Products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Support to all product types
- It’s alive!
- Provide change from “Classic Editor” view to “Gutenbeg” view.
- Allow user to disable the block editor and use classic.