Elementor Column Stretch is a simple WordPress plugin that adds ability to Elementor page builder to stretch the columns to left or right.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Elementor page editor and click on Column.
- Now go to Advanced -> Stretch Column section and turn on the option
Can I use Column Stretch for Elementor without Elementor?
The Column Stretch for Elementor is an addon for Elementor. You need Elementor to be activated.
Contributors & Developers
“Column Stretch for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.3 – May 6, 2022
- Enhancement: Added compatibility with new Elementor Containers
1.0.2 – July 12, 2021
- Fixed: Issue with new DOM structure
- Updated: Elementor compatibility tags
1.0.1 – March 25, 2021
- Added: Elementor compatibility tags
1.0.0 – June 3, 2019
- Initial release.