Conversion Tracking for Contact Form 7 is an addon module for the Contact Form 7 plugin. It helps you track the user who filled out the form.
All you need to do is add a [tracking-info] shortcode to any outgoing email in contact form 7.
This plugin was forked from Contact Form 7 Leads Tracking.
The lead tracking info in this plugin includes:
Form Page URL
The URL on which the user filled out the form.
The URL from which the user came to your site.
The first page the user visited on your site.
The IP address of the user who filled out the form.
User Agent / Browser
The browser information of the user who filled the form.
- Unzip the plugin file and extract the folder.
- Upload the conversion-tracking-for-cf7 folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Conversion Tracking for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.3.2 – 2022-05-16
- Confirmed compatibility.
1.3.1 – 2021-12-14
- Fixed MySQL error.
1.3 – 2021-12-08
- Optimization: Rewrote core functions to use DB transients and cookies instead of PHP sessions.
1.2 – 2021-12-06
- Forked plugin from Contact Form 7 Leads Tracking.
- Fixed PHP notice caused by undefined array indexes.
- Fixed critical issue “An active PHP session was detected« reported on WordPress site health report.
- Improved security by utilizing WordPress santization functions.
- First public release