This plugin allows to manage translations from a custom glotpress install in parralel of the main WordPress tranlsation repository.
It is particullary interresting for translating premium themes or plugins.
Downloads can be done manually from the upgrade page.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin
- You can edit defaults settings in Settings > GlotPress
- Fill your custom glotpress URL
Does the plugin support multisite install?
Yes, but it has to be network actived.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom GlotPress Source” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom GlotPress Source” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom GlotPress Source” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix Theme interpretation (Bug introduced in 1.2.2)
- Manage “per project” updates
- Use cache for available translation storage
- Cleanup domains
- Add filter hook on projects
- Add filter hook on file URL
- Add support for CiviCRM extensions
- Initial release