Customize sitemap Give you the real website sitemap features
Simply insert the following shortcode onto a page or a post:
The plugin adds wrapper functions around the WordPress wp_list_pages function. You can configure the plugin via shortcode. Settings included are:
sort_column sort_order exclude include depth child_of meta_key meta_value authors number offset
For more information on how to use the settings, see the
wp_list_pages function (https://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/wp_list_pages)
rsjeyakumar – Plugin Author
Follow us on Twitter
- Copy the customize_sitemap directory into the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the “customize sitemap” plugin in the ‘Plugins’ section under WP-ADMIN.
- Add the shortcode [customize-sitemap] to the pages or posts of your choice.
- Why can’t I display posts as well as pages?
This is coming shortly. We are currently working on the next version of this plugin which will include this functionality.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Customize Sitemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Customize Sitemap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Released 21/02/2012
- First public release. Allows adding lists of Pages.