The plugin will use for show random page/post with widget or shortcode. you can configure following things for this plugin:
- Set limit for page/post to show
- Exclude the pages/posts by id.
- Choose the content type from post or page
How to use the plugin?:
- You can use widget from Dashboard>Apparence>Widgets. you need to put ‘dTech Random Page’ widget inside the sidebar
- you also use shortcode [dtech_random_page].
here are the parameter:
a. title (optional)
b. ids (optional) : The ids of Page/Post with (,) separate for excluding from the random pages
c. limit (optional) : You need to set limit for pages. 0 is equal to all.
e. type(optional) : You need to choose from page, post
[dtech_random_page ids=«12,15″ type=«page« limit=«5″ ]
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/dtech-random-pagedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Please use Support tab OR use this link https://wordpress.org/support/dtech-random-page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“dTech Random Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.