This plugin dynamically creates pages for the most common error codes. It generates page templates for each error code from within your themes current page.php template file and assigns each new page template to the appropriate error page. It then updates your HTACCESS file with the correct references to these new pages.
Requires WordPress 3.0 +
Get in touch with me at:
- Dynamically creates all required pages
- Creates page tempaltes and automatically asigns them to the newly created pages
- Updates your HTACCESS file with the required commands to make the pages display when needed.
- Enable the Plugin
- Ensure your HTACCESS file and theme folder are writable
- Check that pages have been created
- Disable the plugin
Please Note – NB!!
- In the event of moving your WordPress installtion into another directory, please note you will need to delete your HTACCESS file and resave it again.
- Do not change the slugs/Permalinks of the newly created pages. If you do so you will have to update the new slugs within the HTACCESS file as well.
Installing “WordPress Easy Custom Error Pages« can be done either by searching for “WordPress Easy Custom Error Pages« via the “Plugins > Add New« screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
No questions yet. Need help, contact me via my website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Easy Custom Error Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release