The WooCommerce EenvoudigFactureren plugin is an extension for your WooCommerce online shop that automatically generates invoices/order forms in EenvoudigFactureren for WooCommerce orders.
- Every new order manually or automatically triggers the creation of an invoice or order form at EenvoudigFactureren.
- Customer information is synchronised to EenvoudigFactureren.
- Supports EU VAT numbers and VAT exemptions.
- Configure automatic email sending to your customers with attached PDF invoices from EenvoudigFactureren.
- Administrator and Store Manager can directly open the generated invoice or order form from WooCommerce.
EenvoudigFactureren is an invoicing solution for Belgian entrepreneurs (Dutch-speaking only). You can create a new account for free at EenvoudigFactureren.
- Requires at least WooCommerce 3.6 version.
- Developed for single-site installations.
Steps of installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In the WordPress Admin section of your online shop configure the plugin by adding your EenvoudigFactureren credentials in the EenvoudigFactureren API Settings page.
- That’s it! By default a new invoice will be automatically created in EenvoudigFactureren on order creation.
EenvoudigFactureren account is required. You have create an account at EenvoudigFactureren.
By default new customers in WooCommerce are added as new client in EenvoudigFacturen. To link an existing customer in WooCommerce to an existing client in EenvoudigFactureren add the WooCommerce customer ID as client number in EenvoudigFactureren. In WooCommerce you need to activate the option ‘Use client number to search for existing clients’ in the Settings page to enable this behaviour.
Only WooCommerce customers which have created an account can be linked to existing clients in EenvoudigFactureren.
When a VAT exemption is applied for foreign business customers the VAT exemption reason code (e.g. ‘ICL’) can be added as ‘Zero rate’ tax rate for the required countries. The VAT exemption reason code should be added as tax name.
- Only EURO currency is supported.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EenvoudigFactureren for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“EenvoudigFactureren for WooCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “EenvoudigFactureren for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of the plugin.