The address book contains the customer’s default billing and shipping addresses, and any additional addresses that they frequently use when placing an order. This will speed up the checkout process.
fr-address-book-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Accounts & Privacy → Address book to configure the plugin.
Deactivate and delete the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Does it provide a feature to checkout with multiple shipping address?
Contributors & Developers
“Fr Address Book For Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Fr Address Book For Woocommerce” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix order total not recalculated when post code changed.
- Use WooCommerce address if no addresses have been created yet.
- Fix the select address field is not displayed on Elementor editor.
- Fix address options are encoded with HTML entities on WooCommerce 4.2.2.
- Fix address not saved for new customers who create the account at checkout.
- Add option to give each addresses a name.
- Fix missing endpoints after saving permalink settings.
- Add option to set the maximum number of addresses.
- Add support for Twenty Nineteen theme.
- Fix unselected addresses get deleted after place order on WooCommerce 3.5.0 or newer.