This is a free plugin for Elementor Page Builder.
It provides two things:
- A full site builder using Elementor (design your entire website without a Theme)
- Adds extra widgets to Elementor (e.g. Tooltip, Navbar, Mailchimp, Modal Popups, Page Slider, etc..)
Watch this introduction video that covers some of the basics:
Design your entire website without a theme. Easily apply a Style to every page of your site automatically using the drag and drop editor.
How to create a website design without a WordPress theme:
- Go to the StylePress > Styles menu.
- Click “Create New Style”.
- Design your layout using the Easy Elementor Drag & Drop editor.
- Add the “Inner Content” widget to the area that will display your content.
- Go to StylePress > Settings
- Apply your Style to the “Global” area
- Make sure “Remove Theme CSS” is ticked in StylePress > Settings.
- If you find it hard to set global font default, go into Elementor > Settings and tick “Disable Global Colors” and “Disable Global Fonts”. Then install the “Easy Google Fonts” plugin and set all your defaults from Appearance > Typography.
Contributions & Bugs:
Head over to github: https://github.com/dtbaker/stylepress
More details on our dedicated website: https://stylepress.org
Check out other work by dtbaker here: https://dtbaker.net
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for “Elementor” to install the Elementor Page Builder plugin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for “StylePress for Elementor” to install this plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” screen in WordPress.
- Go to the new StylePress > Styles menu in WordPress backend.
- Create or Edit the available styles.
- Go to the StylePress > Settings menu and apply your styles to all or some of your pages.
- Is this compatible with my theme?
Maybe. Try it out. Tick the “Remove Theme CSS” option in StylePress > Settings. Let me know if you have any troubles.
- Fonts are not working
Try to install the Easy Google Fonts plugin. This gives some great global font style features in Appearance > Customize.
Go into the Elementor > Settings window and disable the default Elementor fonts and color
Contributors & Developers
“StylePress for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “StylePress for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix widget and shortcode compatibility.
- Compatibility fixes
- Widget area
- Planning for bigger things
- A few small fixes and tweaks
- No new features, just a little fix, don’t get excited.
- Toggle switch for nav menu icons
- Added Tooltip widget
- Added Dynamic Field widget
- Added Styled Google Maps widget
- Added Form Fields: Date Picker, Description and Toggle Section
- Added Page Slider widget
- Added StylePress Loop widget
- Fixed MegaMenu style layout
- Fixed modal popup width
- Added support for GeneratePress
- Added support for OceanWP