Gleap helps developers build the best software faster. It is your affordable in-app bug reporting tool for apps, websites and industrial applications.
No more wasting time trying to reproduce a bug. Gleap reports automatically contain a replay video, session data, logs and more. Even better: You can add custom data to your bug details.
Let’s get started with the Gleap plugin for WordPress
/wp-content/plugins/directory and extract it
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
Contributors & Developers
“Gleap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated to Gleap Widget 6.3.0
- Updated to Gleap Widget 6.0.0
- Initial release for WordPress
- Added options for Replays, Network Logs, Crash Detector & “Logged in users only«.