This plugin allows to select language for fields to be shown.
WPML,xili-language,Polylang plugins supported.
If you find this useful and you if you want to contribute, there are three ways:
Use WordPress’ Add New Plugin feature, searching “Language option for ACF4+ Fields”, or download the archive and:
- Unzip the archive on your computer
acf_wpml_fieldsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin doesn’t work, why?
The plugin requires ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) plugin and (Polylang or xili-language or WPML) plugin to be installed and activated.
- How to change language of plugin
By default plugin uses get_locale() function. If you wish to override language, just put this code to your functions.php
Contributors & Developers
“Language option for ACF4+ Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Language option for ACF4+ Fields” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added ACF Field Groups language option
- Added localization en/ru
- Added WPML plugin support
- Added xili-language plugin support
- Added Polylang plugin support