lingAPI for Polylang & WPML is a plugin that will allow you to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress website in an even more convenient way. It is a perfect addition to Polylang and WPML plugins, significantly extending their capabilities.
- You can order translations in all the language pairs that you need.
- Choose the page element that you wish to translate. You can estimate the translation price and order it from the administration panel, conveniently.
- The ready translations will appear on your website immediately.
The lingAPI for Polylang & WPML plugin only works with Polylang and WPML plugins.
Do you have questions about lingAPI for Polylang & WPML? Contact us at: email@example.com
Plugin is proudly created by: TurboTłumaczenia] & Kodefix
- Make sure you are using WordPress 5.4 or later and that your server is running PHP 7.0 or later.
- Make sure you are using Polylang or WPML pluign.
- Install and activate plugin as usual from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Register & login into your lingApi account.
- Get your API Key from your lingApi dashboard.
- Go to lingApi settings and provide your API Key
Where to find help ?
- Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“lingAPI for Polylang & WPML – WP translation tool” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “lingAPI for Polylang & WPML – WP translation tool” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed issue which happened while post has no language for Polylang.
- Added compatibility with WPML 4.5.2
- Initial version of plugin. Support for Polylang & WMPL