This is a wordpress responsive images slider plugin. nextgen-gallery plugin is used to manage and upload images. skitter transaction effects are used in frontend.
nextgen-gallery is a required plugin. Please download and install from https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery/. And do not forget to activate it after installation.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin archive file.
- Expand it to wp-content/plugins/ directory or can be uploaded the archive file from wordpress backed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Download nextgen-gallery plugin and install from https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery/
- Activate the nextgen-gallery plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to upload images?
Create a new gallery using nextgen-gallery and upload images.
- How to select images for slider?
Create a new image slider and select the gallery created in nextgen-gallery from dropdown.
- Where is shortcode?
Shortcodes are in the Image sliders listing page. Just copy and paste anywhere you want.
Still got questions? If you need technical help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mint Sliders” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mint Sliders” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
V1.5.0 – 26.08.2013
- Bug Fixed
V1.4.0 – 04.01.2013
- Mint Slider is responsive now
V1.3.0 – 04.01.2013
- jquery.animate-colors bug fixed
V1.2.0 – 15.08.2012
- Image link target option added
V1.1.0 – 02.08.2012
- Left right navigation disable option added
V1.0.1 – 22.07.2012
- Demo Link Added