Multi-item Slider or miSlider is specifically designed for displaying multiple images or slides of content. The slider can be configured to display one slide at a time, as many slides as possible or anything in between.
Courtesy : @jbowyers
- Easy to use.
- Supports one or more slides on screen.
- Slides can be single images or complex HTML.
- Responsive – Can automatically calculate the number of slides that fit on screen.
- Easily customizable.
- Callbacks for slider events.
- Cross-Browser Support – Supports IE8+.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/misliderdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->MiSlider Settings screen to configure the plugin
1. Install Plugin 2. Add Short code [mislider_display] 3. MiSlider Settings in Settings
Contributors & Developers
“Multi Item Responsive Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Mislider plugin