An add-on for WPML that allows you to easily translate your entire site into 90 languages with a single click!
- This plugin will translate for you Title, Description, Short Description, Meta Description, Meta Keywords for your Posts, Pages, Products.
- Translations are performed with HTML support.
WordPress users can use coupon code WordPress2022 and get 50 000 000 symbols for free until the end of 2022.
Please make a backup of your site.
1. Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/mylang directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
3. Go to menu ‘WPML -> myLang Easy Translator’ to configure and start translations.
If upgrading, please back up your database first!
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Do I need WPML extension to use this plugin?
Yes, you need to install WPML plugin and its related plugins(WPML Translation Manager, WPML String Translation).
You will also need Woocommerce Multilingual if you want to translate Product information.
What content is translatable?
The plugin supports translation of Pages, Posts and Products information.
How to get the mLang API token?
To receive an API key, you need to Sign Up on the https://mylang.me/ website and create a API Token key in your dashboard. For new users, there are 5 thousand free symbols available for translation.
Moreover WordPress users can use coupon code WordPress2022 and get 50 000 000 symbols for free until the end of 2022.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“myLang Easy Site Translator for WPML” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release.
- Fix logo icon path for the menu and the plugin’s main page.
- Calculating before start.
- Description update.
- Obfuscated code update.
- Bug fix.