This WordPress plugin gives the option to delete the users that have no published posts AND/OR no published comments (usually spam users), based on their role.
Official page: WordPress Delete Spam Users Plugin
Give a 5 star rating if you like this plugin. It helps a lot 🙂
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the ‘no-posts-user-delete’ directory (not its contents, the whole directory) into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Do I have to configure anything?
Nope. The plugin is ready to go once you install it.
- Which users can I delete using this plugin?
You can delete users based on their role (including administrators), but you can’t delete the current active user (which runs the plugin).
Contributors & Developers
“Delete Spam Users” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed plugin name from “No Posts User Delete” to “Delete Spam Users”
- Added delete users criteria (no published posts AND/OR no published comments)
- Added Order by and Limit results options
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 4.9.1
- Code cleanup
- WordPress 3.8 bugfix: PHP Warning – Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare()
- Added option to delete users based on their role
- Added search users option
- Initial release