This plugin allows your WordPress site to interact with the Portal system via it’s API providing functionality such as centralised Web Content management. To use this plugin you will need an existing Portal account in order to setup the required API Key to connect.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plx-portaldirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress.
- After successful activation go to the Portal->General page to start configuring your plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PLX Portal Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Fixed issue where existing registered shortcodes were not being processed when outputting Web Content
- Changed Purplex icon to appear on the Portal menu rather than replacing the WordPress icon
- Fixed issue where styles were being enqueued on front-end when not logged in
- Fixed CSS selector issue when applying the Purplex icon
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.7
- Fixed CSS selector issue when applying the Purplex icon (again!)
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.8
- Fixed minor PHP notices that were visible when WP_DEBUG enabled
- Fixed bug with Web Content where field attributes were unexpectedly deleted when updating content using Update button
- Added the ability to put the site admin into maintenance mode via the Portal
- Added the snippets function which lets you create shortcodes to place content anywhere on the site
- Added the TinyMCE table plugin to extend the Classic Editor interface
- Hotfix to add missing plugin files for older TinyMCE versions
- Fixed bug with the Portal Web Content download feature