Delete unwanted posts by keyword
Get rid of unwanted blogposts on your blog! How embarrassing, eh?!
Just enter list of words and they will never see a day on your wordpress blog.
Do not allow authors to make your blog spam hole! Filter shity blog posts by keywords.
Auto delete (immediately after author clicks ‘publish’) unwanted posts by list of words.
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the zip-file, containing the folder “post-filter”
- Upload to your wp-content/plugins/ folder on your blog
- Log in to your blog, go to the plugins page and look for “Post Filter” and activate the plugin
- You can now access the plugin in your “Tool” menu under “Post Filter”
- What happens to my posts?
All of them will be completely erased from the database.
There is no recovery option if you check to purge them from trash.
Remember to back up your database first in case a mistake happens!
The author of this plugin is not responsible if you accidentally deleted important information – use it on your own responsibility.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Filter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adding post filter counter to show count ot filtered posts
- Adding default value for banned keywords
- First release