Shortly after integrating a Extensions with Contact Form 7, We are now come up with a Backup of WordPress Data, which can able to restore your deleted Post and Page data.
Considering the fact that Contact Form 7 is a highly common and authentic WordPress Plugin, the new add-on “Restore Permanently delete Post & page Data” created by us, can prove to be extremely helpful for users when by mistake user delete some data even from WordPress trash.
Restore Permanently delete Post or page data has the ability to restore data which is even deleted from WordPress Trash folder also, which is never get back any page or post if deleted from trash. This simply indicates that Restore Permanently deletes Post or Page Data can really help your websites to restore Permanently deleted data very quickly.
What you need to understand about this plugin is it doesn’t work if deactivate when deleted any post and page from your site, It’s only worked when delete any post and page from your site our plugin should be activated. Because it captures your delete action and before WordPress make it permanently delete stored in the own database.
If you need any sort of technical assistance in terms of integrating Restore Permanently delete Post or page data, don’t hesitate to contact us from our site to leading web developers of this plugin.
Post or Page Permanently delete Features
- If delete any post or page from trash it captures the action and data.
- Before restore you can see the data of post or page.
- Easily restore post or page after checking by just one click.
PHP version: Compatible Up to 5.4
WordPress: WordPress 3.0 and latest
- Installation Instructions
- There are two ways you can install this WordPress Plugin. Either Open https://wordpress.org/plugins/restore-permanently-delete-post-and-page-data/, which is the official WordPress Plugins’ directory page, or upload all files manually to your site’s server; click on the download button the page.
- Now login to your WordPress site and activate the plugin.
- You will find a new option after “Delete Store” Menu.
- You can check your deleted data in that section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Restore Permanently delete Post or Page Data” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release