A ridiculously simple yet powerful plugin that automatically generates AMP pages based on current template.
- It is extremely simple, no configuration needed.
- Works for all pages which uses WordPress template.
Advanced Usage & Filters
- If you need conditional check, use
- Default endpoint is
ampbut you can change it via
- You can modify HTML output by using
- You can modify AMP output by using
- You can use custom template file by using
simple_amp_debugfilter for validation issues and fixes
PHP requirement: This plugin only works with PHP 5.6 and above
Pull requests are welcome on Github
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from admin’s Plugins page.
- Why AMP pages looks ugly?
You should consider adding some inline css.
- Why it requires PHP 5.5?
Because, Simple AMP uses amp-library
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple AMP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- PHP 5.5 support added
- Initial version