The Simple Nested Menu is a fast and lightweight plugin that displays menu items in a nested sliding style. It works with shortcode and you can use
[simple_nested_menu] shortcode for displaying menus in your posts.The Simple Nested Menu is a fast and lightweight plugin with some special attributes
for styling and fetching menus items. You can use the name or id attribute of a menu for fetching its items.
To use this plugin, after activation of the plugin, you have to place [simple_nested_menu] shortcode in your posts and set the name or id attribute of the menu.
Attributes of this plugin:
1) name: Title of a menu
2) id: Menu ID
3) classname: If you want to use this shortcode multiple times, it is better to set this attribute to something like class1 or class2 or any other thing.
4) bgcolor: Background color for menu
5) font: Font color for menu items
6) bghover: Background color on mouse hover
7) fonthover: Font color on mouse hover
8) border: CSS code for items border (e.g: solid 1px #FFF)
How to use this plugin:
After activation of the plugin:
Step1) Go to menu management section (in admin panel) and create your menu. Remember the name of menu.
Step2) Place [simple_nested_menu] shortcode in a post or any other proper place. Set the name or ID attribute. (e.g:[simple_nested_menu name=«test menu«] )
Upload the Simple Nested Menu plugin to your blog, Activate it.Then place [simple_nested_menu] shortcode in your posts to load it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Nested Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?