Add a complete list of all posts in any page by [site-sitemap] shortcode. Atts: ‘post_type’, ‘per_page’. Example:
[site-sitemap post_type="post, page" per_page="20"]
- Upload the plugin folder into to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place [site-sitemap] inside your post or page content area
- How can I change the number of posts showed?
Just add the ‘per_page’ attribute on the shortcode like:
- How can I change the post type showed
Just add the ‘post_type’ attribute on the shortcode like:
[site-sitemap post_type="post, page"]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Site Sitemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Site Sitemap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Version