Create sitemap page by using shortcodes. Separate shortcodes for posts, pages and Woocommerce products.
- [SitemapPost] — list all posts
- [SitemapPage] — list all pages
- [SitemapPage exclude=”1493,4071,6,4167,7,8″] — list exclude pages example
- [SitemapProduct] — list all woocommerce products
- [SitemapCategory] — list all woocommerce category
Quicktags available in WordPress text editor.
For more, refer to Easy Sitemap Document
- Navigate to the “Add New” in the plugins dashboard
- Search for “Sitemap with woocomerce”
- Click “Install Now”
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
4-р сар 25, 2019 1 reply
This plugin is very useful for me with customize for sitemap display for page, post and woo commerce. Ex. [SitemapPost] page [SitemapPage exclude="1493,4071,6,4167,7,8"] Product [SitemapProduct] Category [SitemapCategory] https://wordpress.org/plugins/sitemap-with-woocommerce/
2-р сар 1, 2019 1 reply
Basically does what is says it does. However, I would like some added features. What I'm missing, is using exclude on every type, not just pages. Products should be listed using is_visible and check if they are password protected. I dont know if the plugin maker is still active.
11-р сар 5, 2018
Works perfectly. Thanks
3-р сар 15, 2018
ocommerce site map category and product list and page and post also .this is very easy use.
Contributors & Developers
“Sitemap with woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sitemap with woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.