Configure slideshows (titles, texts, and images) in minutes and display them as a Responsive Slider in your website by inserting a shortcode.
[slipry-slider] on a page to display a slider with data configured in Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> SliprySlider Page.
- Configure Up to 10 Different Sliders
- Insert Up to 10 Slides per Slider
- Color Options: Title and Text, Link and Link Hover.
- Sliding Settings: Sliding Speed, Sliding Delay
- Sliding Effects: fade, horizontal, vertical, or kenburns.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
slipry-sliderfolder to the to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Admin Panel -> ‘Slipry Slider’ -> fill Slider fields
- Insert the shortcode [slipry-slider] to display Slider to any page or post
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Slipry Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Slipry Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 (December 20, 2020)
- fix depracated jQuery functions usage
1.0.0 (January 30, 2020)
- Plugin released