This add-on helps you to map StoryChief languages with WPML Multilingual Plugin.
This plugin requires the main plugin StoryChief
- WordPress 4.6 or higher
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“StoryChief WPML” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bugfix: Tag and category mapping could result in wrong ID’s in some edge case.
- Feature: Map tags and categories on the source language term name
- Bugfix: Use wp_set_post_categories and wp_set_post_tags instead of wp_set_post_terms. Some events weren’t triggered propely otherwise.
- improvement: tested up to WP 5.8
- Bugfix: connecting 2 articles broke if the post type was not ‘post’.
- improvement: tested up to WP 5.6
- Improvement: Remove deprecated installation check
- Bugfix: image url uploads broken due to WPML adding trailing slashes to wp_upload_dir()
- improvement: tested up to WP 5.4
- improvement: tested up to WP 4.9
- Bugfix: Compatibility with StoryChief 1.x.x