SX Easy-going SMTP is a free plugin for setting up sending emails for any WordPress web site.
Guide on how to use this plugin:
First of all install the plugin as described in “Installation”.
After that new menu item “Settings -> SX Easy-going SMTP” will be added to admin settings menu.
For setting up third party mailing service like AWS SES, Google, Postmark or any other open the
page Settings -> SX Easy-going SMTP and enter given credentials like host, port, username, password.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly or Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Enter SMTP Settings on the page: Settings -> SX Easy-going SMTP
- Where can I get SMTP Credentials?
- Register an account on any SMTP Providers.
- Get Credentials there: host, port, username, password.
- What should I do if emails still does not work?
- Contact plugin provider.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SX Easy-going SMTP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Stable Basic Version