The status of each account is displayed in each user profile which includes:
1. Account status
* New User The user didn’t login since the plugin is activated
* Activated The user has logined in and the account is not expired
* Deactivated The account has reached the time limit
2. Account activation date
* 0 The user didn’t login since the plugin is activated
3. Account expiry date
* Will show the date on which the account will expier.
Any user with “edit_users« capability can activate and deactivate each user account by clicking on Activate/Deactivate links under each user.
In the options page you can:
1. Specify the accounts time limit
2. Insert a custom error message for expired accounts
- Upload ‘time limit’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Users -> Limited Account to insert your settings
None for now.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Time Limit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial relase