Book appointments online directly from your WordPress website with Time Slot, an easy to use plugin and simple booking form.
- Send emails to customers and staff when appointments are booked or canceled
- Style your booking form to fit your brand and match the look and feel of your website
- Offer discounts or promotions as a percentage or flat rate with your own coupon codes
- Create an unlimited number of appointments, staff members, services, customers, and coupons
- Set a minimum time that customers can book before each service
- Add, edit, cancel and delete appointments from the admin dashboard
- Manage employee contact info, services, and days off
- Manage customer contact info, with the option to export the list as a CSV
- Keep track of your appointments, payments, customers, services and staff in easy to use tables that can be exported as CSV files
- Set a buffer time before each service
- Includes a Gutenberg block and Elementor widget to easily display your booking form
- Use the
[timeslot-form]shortcode to display the booking form in Divi, WPBakery, Beaver Builder and more
- Customer emails include an .ics file that can easily be imported into Microsoft Outlook, Apple Calendar and Google Calendar
- Translation ready and fully available in English, Spanish, and French
- Accept payments on your website with PayPal, Square or Stripe
- Issue refunds directly from your WordPress dashboard
- Add, update and delete appointments in your Google Calendar or your WordPress dashboard with Google Calendar 2-way sync
- Import customer contact info from a CSV file
Visit our website for more information about Time Slot Pro.
The best WordPress booking plugin for your appointments
Use Time Slot on your website to schedule all of your personal and professional appointments, including:
- Salons – Hair salons, barbershops, tattoo parlors, tanning salons
- Health & Fitness – Yoga classes, personal trainers, dance classes
- Professional – Consultants, lawyers, coaches, accountants, notaries
- Events – Photographers, caterers, wedding planners, musicians
- Home – Real estate agents, contractors, cleaning services, inspectors
- Repairs – Automotive technicians, plumbers, roofers
- Education – Private lessons, coaching, tutors, office hours
- Additional – Client meetings, club activities, much more
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Time Slot
In your WordPress dashboard, go to the Plugins page and click the Add New button.
Search for Time Slot, and click the Install Now button in the plugin details box.
Click the Activate button, and you’re done!
Get Started Booking with Time Slot
Check out the guides on our website for detailed info on getting started.
Do I need to know how to code to use Time Slot?
No! Time Slot was designed to be easy to use by everyone, so there’s no coding required.
What is the difference between Time Slot and Time Slot Pro?
Time Slot Pro includes the abilities to accept payments through the booking form with PayPal, Stripe or Square, process refunds in the WordPress dashboard, import customers from a CSV file and sync your appointments with your Google Calendar, along with access to support and updates.
How do I display the Time Slot booking form?
Simply add the shortcode
[timeslot-form]to your content by pasting it into a text area. If you are using the WordPress block editor or Elementor builder, just add the Time Slot block or widget. Check out our docs for more info on how to get started.
Can I have more than one Time Slot booking form on the same page?
Unfortunately not. This includes a booking form in the main page area and another booking form in the footer, for example.
Do you offer support?
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Booking Plugin – Time Slot” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WordPress Booking Plugin – Time Slot” has been translated into 18 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Date: January 26, 2023
– Updated field validations
Date: December 15, 2022
– Added new data table class
Date: December 07, 2022
– Updates to database structure
Date: November 30, 2022
– Internationalized currency
Date: November 11, 2022
– Internationalized dates
– Added success message for refunds
Date: October 28, 2022
– Improved tab navigation responsive styles
– Style updates for Gutenberg block preview
Date: October 20, 2022
– Fixes a bug where date was becoming fully booked on frontend datepicker
Date: October 14, 2022
– Added Elementor booking form widget
Date: September 2022
– Launched Time Slot