This plugin allow you to display a simple link to navigate between a single post translations.
How does it work?
Translation detector check for each post if any translation exists, if it’s the case a button is display in the post to navigate between each translation.
If there is only 2 languages available the plugin will display a button but if there is more than 2 languages, it will display multiple links.
Become a translator and send me your translation! Contact-me
- Upload and activate the plugin (or install it through the WP admin console)
- Click on the “Translation detector« settings link
- Choose your text, colors and post type to display the banner
Contributors & Developers
“Translation Detector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix deprecated method from last Polylang version
- SEO Optimisation : Add hreflang in the generated link
- Fix bug : useless admin.css call in back-office (again)
- Fix bug : useless admin.css call in back-office
- Fix bug : Uninitialized string offset
- Fix bug : the banner was still displayed when site homepage is static and page post type was checked
- Add CSS transition
- Delete link to the unpublished content
- Add new feature to select on which post type is displayed the banner
- First release.