Currently Contact Form 7 plugin just allow editing forms with HTML in standard textarea. This Add-on allows previews, items order with drag and drop, and deletes field items just with a click.
Also adds a HTML code highlighter in the textarea and some selectable themes to choose different colors schemes.
See Screenshots to see simple instructions and get an idea of its appearance.
You can either install it automatically from the WordPress admin, or do it manually:
Using the Plugin Manager
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for
Contact Form 7 Visual Builder
- Click Install
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Now you must see a Form Preview with Visual Builder options near textarea when edit a form
contact-form-7-visual-builderfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Visual Builder for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Visual Builder for Contact Form 7” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Visual Builder for Contact Form 7” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.5 Sep 16, 2021
- Tested with WP 5.8.1 and CF7 5.4.2
- New icons and logo 😀
- Tweaks some styes.
- Added .pot catalog and Spanish language files.
- Fixes issue does not show form or visual builder on New Form.
- Updated Author name and URIs.
2.4 May 2, 2021
- Compatibility with Contact Form 7 v5.4.1 and WordPress v5.7.1
- Adds requirements on activating to avoid errors if CF7 is not present.
- Tweak uses the WordPress wheel gif for reload when refreshing the form.
- Fixes the functionality of the form viewer hiding the reload form.
- Fixes bug when refreshing the form and deleting an item.
- Fixes failure to execute script elements in visual form.
- Compatibility with Contact Form 7 v4.8 and WordPress v4.8.
- Few tweaks on design and cosmetic.
- Fixes a Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context in some versions of PHP.
- Improvement the text editor retain the css in the top of the form.
- Tweak, Option to refresh the visual form.
- Tweak, by adding nonces to the AJAX requests.
* Tested with WP 4.7 and CF7 4.6
* Tweak, the color scheme is now htmlmixed for html, js and css coding.
* Tweak, eye icon is now a wordpress dashicon saving loading time of data images in css.
* Improvement, Visual form view (eye icon) state is now saved on click via ajax.
* Improvement, TextArea code Highlighter have now selectable themes to choose different colors schemes.
* Improvement The color schema is saved via ajax on select.
* Fixes the shortcodes without html tags as in default forms adding p tags.
* New collaborator & new Banners 😀
Added HTML code highlighter in the textarea.
Added support for “p” and “label” html tags. (Until now was just p)
First approach to Visual Builder for forms from Contact Form 7.