Depending on the circumstances, one might want to create anonymous accounts for their WordPress instance. WP Burner User quickly and easily generates a user using randomly generated data. The WP admin has the opportunity to manually enter the username, email, first name, last name, and password.
- Create a user using random data
- Email address defaults to email@example.com
- The username and password are generated using random data
- The new user is created as a subscriber
- Navigate to the plugins page in your WordPress admin panel
- Click on Plugins > Add New
- Search for WP Burner User and press the Install Now button
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the Plugins > Add New > Upload screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
What happens if I don’t enter any user data?
The plugin will generate a random user name, email address, and password. For example:
- Username: YdCqTFLbSm4H
- E-mail: YdCqTFLbSm4H@example.com
- Password: yv4m3JuJbnVJ
Can I still enter user data?
Yes, you can still enter the user’s data using your own values.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Burner User” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release