Delete unwanted posts by keyword
Get rid of unwanted blogposts on your blog! How embarrassing, eh?!
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the zip-file, containing the folder “wp-delete-posts”
- Upload to your wp-content/plugins/ folder on your blog
- Log in to your blog, go to the plugins page and look for “WP Delete Posts” and activate the plugin
- You can now access the plugin in your “Tool” menu under “WP Delete Posts”
- What happens to my posts?
All of them will be completely erased from the database.
There is no recovery option if you check to purge them from trash.
Remember to back up your database first in case a mistake happens!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Delete Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Delete Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Added donate url
- Language fixes
- added search in post content
- First release