ZP Post Slider is a simple plugin that will display your post in a slider or carousel form. You can display all posts or by category.
This plugin works only when Genesis Framework is installed.
- Upload the entire zp-post-slider folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In your Widgets menu, simply drag the widget labeled “ZP – Post Slider« & “ZP – Post Carousel« into a widgetized Area.
- Configure the widget by choosing a category, order, slider options and etc.
- Will it work with custom post type and taxonomies?
No, not at this time.
- Can I set different image size on post slider and post carousel?
Yes. There’s an option in the widget where you can select the image size to use for the slider and carousel. You can also add more image size using “add_image_size« function
Contributors & Developers
“ZP Post Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial WordPress.org release.